Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Update on survey and solutions

I met with Ron Chapman last Friday and Ed Newman today about potential solutions and what is currently being done to reduce waste/energy especially in the dorms. Ed is going to look into dollar values saved in the past through recycling initiatives and see what previous data he can find. Additionally I have an email contact regarding who can send out a web-survey and am waiting to hear a reply before sending off the IRB. That's all for now...

One more thing...Ed Newman has data on recycling and waste if anyone is working on that...

1 comment:

Gapunzel said...

As part of the folder Ed handed me, I found a handout from Waste Wise that describes how much GHG emissions are saved by recycling or reusing various materials. I can copy that for you if it would be useful.